Our school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and committed person to join our team as a qualified primary school teacher assistant (PO-CAO) to support learning across the school. The starting date for the contract is 27th of August 2018.
Working at International Primary School Almere entails joining a team who shares the following mission and vision:
We inspire a passion for learning and empower children to develop to their full potential. We create an enjoyable and motivating environment where everyone is able to learn. We share practices, learn from each other, have clear communication and high expectations. We believe that International Mindedness is central to our school. We celebrate this by learning about, respecting and understanding a broad variety of cultures. This is achieved through the guidance of teachers who are equipped with cultural knowledge and sensitivity. Our school community is passionate about learning and developing students’ talents.
Our candidate is:
• able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic and hardworking team
• flexible and open to new ideas
• a native English speaker
• able to work with children with learning needs and children who are new to the English language
Our candidate has:
- a commitment to the school’s vision and mission
- a qualification as teacher assistant/experience at primary school level
- excellent communication skills and ability to function well within a team
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural back grounds
- experience working with the International Primary Curriculum or a willingness to learn
- good communication skills and ability to function well within a team
- plan and implement a range of suitable activities suitable for the children, in conjunction with other staff
- supporting the class teacher in supporting tasks and supporting learning in small groups other duties that are necessary in the day-to-day life of the classroom
Applications can be submitted by email until 2nd of July 2018. Please send a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae with possible references to: Erin Wilson & Paul Stubbé , Heads of School to email@example.com .