We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and committed professional to join our team as a qualified pre-school teacher. The starting date for the contract is as soon as possible.
As a pre-school teacher you will be contracted under Partou, working in cooperation with IPSAlmere.
Working at International Primary School Almere in The Netherlands entails joining a team who shares the following mission and vision:
We inspire a passion for learning and empower children to develop to their full potential.
As a team we create an enjoyable and motivating environment where everyone is able to learn. We share practices, learn from each other, have clear communication and high expectations. We believe that International Mindedness is central to our school. We celebrate this by learning about, respecting and understanding a broad variety of cultures. This is achieved through the guidance of teachers who are equipped with cultural knowledge and sensitivity. Our school community is passionate about learning and developing students’ talents.
• an innovative, creative and experienced pre-school school teacher who is passionate about learning
• able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic and hardworking team
• flexible and open to new ideas
• a native English speaker
• knowledgeable and experienced in working with students with varied cultural backgrounds and varied educational needs
• willing to learn Dutch
• a commitment to the school’s vision and mission
• pre-school teaching qualifications/MBO level 4 diploma-‘Onderwijs Assistente’ and a work permit recognized by the Dutch government (EU citizens exempt from working permit)
• experience with students who are non-native speakers of English
• excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies
• the ability and initiative in making changes to impact student learning
• excellent communication skills and ability to function well within a team
Applications can be submitted by email. Please send a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae with possible references to Erin Wilson & Paul Stubbé, Heads of School @