Primary School Substitute Teacher (m/f)
Substituting, on call or with advance notice, for Primary Class Teachers during their absence. Covering lessons periodically, with an unset schedule, for part of the day or a full day -pay scale LA (Primary) Starting date: per direct.
International Primary School Almere causes community-based, international learning for students of all nationalities, abilities and classes living in The Netherlands.
You need to be:
- an innovative and creative class teacher
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic and hardworking team
- flexible and open to new ideas
- fluent in spoken and written English
- stimulating the students to learn how to learn
- gearing your teaching towards students with many different social, emotional and educational needs and coming from different cultural backgrounds and countries
- available on short notice
- maintain a flexible schedule
You need to have:
- a commitment to the school’s mission to provide community-based international learning
- a European teaching qualification or equivalent at Primary level
- experience of teaching in English
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to use, the International Primary Curriculum
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds
- the ability and initiative in helping to create and implement school policy
- excellent communication skills and ability to function well within a team
Applications must be submitted preferably by email: email@example.com
Please send a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae with possible references, to Mrs. Erin Wilson.