Our school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and committed person to join our team as a primary school teacher assistant (PO-CAO). The starting date for the contract is per immediate.
Working at International Primary School Almere entails joining a team who shares the following mission and vision:
We inspire a passion for learning and empower children to develop to their full potential. We create an enjoyable and motivating environment where everyone is able to learn. We share practices, learn from each other, have clear communication and high expectations. We believe that International Mindedness is central to our school. We celebrate this by learning about, respecting and understanding a broad variety of cultures. This is achieved through the guidance of teachers who are equipped with cultural knowledge and sensitivity. Our school community is passionate about learning and developing students’ talents.
Our candidate is:
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic and hardworking team
- flexible and open to new ideas
- able to work with children with learning needs and children who are new to the English language
Our candidate has:
- a commitment to the school’s vision and mission
- a qualification as teacher assistant/experience at primary school level
- a thorough knowledge of English ( Level C1/C2 level)
- excellent communication skills and ability to function well within a team
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural back grounds
- experience working with the International Primary Curriculum or a willingness to learn
- good communication skills and ability to function well within a team
- plan and implement a range of suitable activities suitable for the children, in conjunction with other staff
- assisting the class teacher in supporting tasks, supporting learning in small groups and other duties that are necessary in the day-to-day life of the classroom and some whole-school activities
Applications can be submitted by submitting a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae with references to Erin Wilson, Head of School email@example.com.
Due to the large number of applications; should you not receive a reply within 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
International Primary School Almere is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the learners in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to interviews, criminal record checks, and successful references.